Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! As we go throughout this semester this blog will follow me as I go throughout out the P90X workouts. What is P90X one might ask. P90X is a set of home fitness DVDs that are supposed to work great. One guy I work with did it and he can't say enough good things about it!

You might ask why someone as ridiculously good-looking as me is doing this workout. Well the fact of the matter is that I am not really trying to lose any weight by doing this workout. I am just trying to get into better shape and not be so lazy! I’m going to track my progress on this blog so that there will be no cheating. I will also post pictures so that we can see the changes over the semester. Together we will see if these DVDs really work.

All right, there needs to be some rules that I am going to follow as I go throughout this program. 
#1 No Skipping- I can't skip days and pretend that I didn't. If I skip a day I have to post it on the blog for the ridicule of everyone
#2 No diet, just eat healthier- P90X comes with a nutrition guide as well, but since I’m not trying to lose any weight I am not going to follow that guide I am just going to trying to eat less junk food.
#3 Nothing on the side- I promise that what happens to my body over the course of this workout will not be from outside sources. I am not going to say I am doing P90X when really I am going to the gym. Besides occasionally playing football with friends P90X will be the exercise I am doing.

So we've gone over ground rules and I am excited to get started. I will start on Monday and "before" pictures should be up later this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment