So one week has passed and I have been pretty committed to the workouts so far. My entire body was sore throughout this week and I keep telling myself it can only get better from here. After the first legs workout i couldn't even sit down comfortable. That's right, my butt was so sore I couldn't even sit down to relax without it hurting. Hopefully it will be worth it when I am all done!
Also this week was not a good week for my diet. I said that I was going to eat healthier, but this week Taco Bell announced that they were selling crunchwrap supremes for 88 cents. So my diet this week consisted of crunchwrap supremes basically. I promise I will do better this week with my diet ( let's face it, I can't do much worse).
With that being said, here are some "before" pictures I took for the blog so that we can physically see the change over time.
 |
| Full Body Shot |
 |
Front
|
 |
| Back |
No comments:
Post a Comment