Week four has come and gone in my p90 xperience. In the p90 world week 4 is known as rest week. You do three weeks in a row of the same exercise on the same day of the week for 3 weeks and then on week 4 you have what is called a rest week. This week is meant to give your muscles a break. After the 4th week you go back into training your muscles.Don't let the name fool you though. Although the name implies that you rest, you do no such thing. Instead of working on your muscles during this week you give them a break while you continue to do things such as Yoga, Cardio, and working out your core muscles. Its a good thing they make this your week 4 workout because if i started with this week of workouts I think I would have quite on the spot.
Now I stated in my rules that I wasn't going to skip days. Well I am here to tell you that I have skipped a few days. Last week I had alot of school work that needed to get done so I missed a couple of days while studying or writing papers. This is no excuse though I need to stick to my commitments. On a brighter note, since Taco Bell stopped doing their crunchwrap supreme specials my diet has gotten a little better. I feel like my muscles are getting more defined as well. The 30 day mark is coming up in P90X so you will get to see some more pictures soon. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment