Sunday, April 10, 2011

Half Way...Its all Downhill from here


I am into P90x 6 weeks. Which by multiplying 6 times 7 we find that its 42 days. This means in 3 days I will officially be halfway done with the 90-day workout regiment set up by the P90x system.

 So far it has gone really well in my opinion. There have been days that I have loved doing the workout and there have been days when I just didn’t really want to do the workout. There have been periods of time when I have done the workouts religiously and there have been periods when I have missed a couple of days. All in all I feel that I am doing pretty well for my first time attempting P90x.

Since I am halfway done I have decided that I am going to update you on my before pictures. In three days when I am officially half way I will take more pictures and they will be included in my next post.

So I have definitely seen a difference from the first set of workouts (the first three weeks) and the new set of workouts that I am on. The first thing that I noticed is that they pair different muscles together. Instead of working my chest and back together I am now working my back and biceps together. Not only do they have you work different muscle groups together but they also have you doing the workouts differently. While doing the first part of the workouts they would have you do two sets of 12 different exercises. Now they have me doing one set of 24 different exercises. This I feel like really helps to keep your muscles guessing and by switching little things within the exercises helps to work every inch of that muscle.

I’m happy with the results that I have seen so far and am stoked to be able to share some of those results through pictures in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment